Thursday 20 September 2012

Why I Chose Media Studies

I chose Media Studies as an A level because I really enjoyed the subject during GCSE's, and achieved a grade C in my exam and a grade A in my coursework. I also would like to pursue a career related to the media industry such as film, music videos, advertising, producing etc. I have not looked into what I want to be yet but definitely know it has to be involved with media as I am very passionate about the subject.

Learning media as a GCSE gave me a wider interest in the different types of media sources there are and how our lives evolve with media, I started learning new terms and became familiar would them very quick.

I am hoping to get an really good grade for this subject as I would like to do media film studies in university.

No comments:

Post a Comment